Hi, I've been playing with the DSvania Editor and lurking on the forum for a while now, and just made an account. I have a few questions about Dawn of Sorrow:
1. Is it possible to add new items, characters, or enemies, or must something always be replaced?
2. Is it possible to have Soma transform into enemies like he does with the Iron Golem? I think it would be neat to be able to use the move sets of Werewolf or Zephyr, for example.
3. Can the menu be toggled on for Julius mode?
4. Can I add Evil Soma to Soma's story as a bonus boss without any ill effects?
I appreciate any input that could be given.
1. If you know how to recode a game, yes. 2. Not sure about that, cheat engine & RAM hacking may help you. 3. No use to toggle menu, unless you add whole inventory into Julius mode, which is pretty big task. 4. DS vania have enemy editor, just give it a try.
Games that do not give me desired characters playable, or that have single playable character are not worth my time.